Ref. CERN/DSU-DO/RH/11131 (17 October 2002); published in the CERN Bulletin no. 44/2002.
Members of the CERN personnel, whose:
- Carte spéciale or Attestation de fonctions issued by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs and/or
- Carte de légitimation or Attestation de fonctions issued by the Swiss Federal Department of Foreign Affairs,
are in the process of being issued or renewed, are authorized to use the Tunnel on condition that they are in possession of:
- their national identity card (if the Swiss and French regulations so permit)
- their blue CERN card (access card);
- an attestation drawn up by the Cards Office certifying that the above-mentioned documents are in the process of being issued
in the case of renewal a certified photocopy of the documents, issued by the Users' Office (for Users) or the Cards Office (for all other members of the personnel).