Administrative student: Digital communication officer
Join an editorial team to showcase achievements of the largest particle physics research lab in the world.
You will join the Editorial Content Development Section of the Education, Communications and Outreach (ECO) Group and support the editorial and social media teams.
- Create, edit, schedule and post content on CERN’s social-media platforms
- Monitor and analyse social-media activities and moderate comments
- Write, edit and post content online and on the internal screens
- Manage editorial requests from the CERN community and liaise with the translation service
- Support the editorial and social teams with administrative tasks
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Previous experience of creating content for social media
- Experience of web publishing would be an asset
- Excellent command of one of the two CERN official languages (English, French), especially in writing and editing.
- Basic knowledge of the second CERN official language.
This vacancy is within the Administrative Student Programme, within which students can spend a training period of 2 to 12 months during the course of their studies (Bachelor or Master). An extension of up to a maximum of 14 months may be given. The expected start date is 1 September 2020.