The main responsibilities of the web team are to develop, maintain and evolve the CERN home website, to develop CERN-wide tools and services for the CERN community, to enforce the CERN web design guidelines and to provide consultancy and support for other CERN websites.
- Designing, developing, maintaining and evolving the CERN home website
- Designing, developing and maintaining Drupal themes, Drupal modules and web assets, documenting them and providing guidance on how to use them on the Drupal tools website.
- Working with the CERN design and visual identity service to establish design guidelines and apply art direction on websites. Enforce the web design guidelines across the Organization.
- Designing, developing and maintaining tools and services to be used by the CERN community, external companies developing IT products for CERN, experiments and recognised networks.
- Providing consultancy to the CERN community for building websites. Supporting the Drupal community at CERN with meetings and workshops.