The mission of the Host State Relations Service is to contribute to the proper functioning of CERN by working in collaboration with the Host State authorities and other Swiss and French public bodies (hereafter referred to as Administrations).
Its activities are of an administrative nature and essentially comprise:
- liaising with the Administrations;
- drawing up and implementing internal procedures involving the Administrations;
- collaborating in the handling of situations that may require the intervention of the Administrations.
In order to achieve its objectives, the Host State Relations Service collaborates closely with the Organization’s other Services.
As and when they are required to enter into contact with public authorities in the Host States, these Services coordinate their activities with the Host State Relations Service.
- Alexandra RUPPEN SOUSSI, section leader
- Natasha LAVY-UPSDALE, deputy
- Guylaine PACHOUD, administrative assistant
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Issues at the border >>>>